Tea Tree Essential Oil is incredibly rich in essential oil benefits that are widely recognised to assist in all aspects of life. Along with its incredibly fresh, earthy and pleasantly clean aroma, Tea Tree Oil is traditionally associated with medicinal use and has been used by Indigenous Australians for millennia.
- Amongst other benefits, Tea Tree Essential Oil is highly valued for its powerful analgesic, anti fungal, antibacterial, decongestant, healing, diaphoretic, stimulant and deodorant properties.
- Because of this, it is commonly used in personal care products such as lotions, creams, gels, washes, shampoos and various cosmetic products, to help heal wounds and ease inflammation.
- The benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil are also widely recognised when it comes to skincare. When diluted and applied topically it has been seen to help reduce symptoms of acne, burns, sunburn, insect bites, blisters, eczema, chickenpox, cold sores and athlete’s foot.
- Other’s have said that this essential oil has helped with dandruff and other hair complaints. In fact, Tea Tree Oil is known to be one of the best essential oils for head lice.
- Not to mention, it is also incredibly beneficial when it comes to general health and well being as it has been seen to boost respiratory function. This makes it fantastic for those who struggle with sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis or whooping cough.