Known to be one of the most powerful essential oils, Rosemary Essential Oil (Moroccan) is highly valued for its wide range of medicinal and antiseptic properties. In comparison to our other Rosemary Essential Oil’s, Rosemary Essential Oil (Moroccan) carries that typical Rosemary aroma that is best described as incredibly refreshing, deeply herbal and somewhat sweet. In addition to this, the many benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil (Moroccan) have been seen to assist in all aspects of life:
- Because of the natural medicinal and antiseptic properties, it is one of the best essential oils for cuts and small wounds.
- Rosemary Essential Oil contains a high percentage of 1,8-Cineole and this makes it a fantastic respiratory aid. 1,8-cineole has also shown to be effective in reducing inflammation, killing bacteria and viruses whilst opening up the lungs and nasal passages by breaking down excess mucus.
- It is also beneficial in massage oil blends as it can help to increase circulation and provide warmth to the skin and underlying muscles. The high pinene (α) content is also helpful in reducing spasmodic coughing.
- When it comes to skincare Rosemary Oil (Moroccan) is a strong astringent. Because of this, the benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil have been seen to tighten sagging skin whilst easing puffiness, swelling and congestion. Not to mention, when diluted in a carrier oil and applied topically, it can sooth sore joints and muscles.
- Its ability to alleviate dandruff and encourage hair growth makes this oil one of the best essential oils for hair; it has also been seen to slow down greying whilst moisturizing and hydrating the scalp.
- From an aromatherapy perspective, exciting new research has shown that Rosemary Essential Oil can encourage nerve growth and neurological tissue healing, therefore helping to boost your memory, cognitive function and mental alertness.
In addition, Rosemary Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. Try combining your Rosemary Oil with Basil essential oil, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Citronella, Frankincense, Lavandin, Lavender, Peppermint and Pine Scotch essential oil