Nerolina Essential Oil carries a refreshingly soft, fruity aroma that is somewhat similar to that of Tea Tree Essential Oil. In aromatherapy, it is primarily known for its ability to calm and balance emotions. Others have found the benefits of Nerolina Essential Oil to be an effective treatment for the following:
- In aromatherapy, the incredibly soothing aroma of Nerolina is known to assist those who suffer with symptoms of anxiety and stress. In saying this, it is further used to promote calmness and tranquillity in the mind and body.
- Due to its aroma, it is also used to improve sleep quality, as it works to quieten the central nervous system.
- From a health perspective, Nerolina Oil is thought to contain powerful anti-inflammatory abilities, which makes it beneficial to anyone suffering with rheumatoid arthritis and muscular and joint pain.
- Other Nerolina Oil benefits are known to kill harmful bacteria on both the skin and household surfaces. This makes it a fantastic natural cleansing agent that can be used in skincare and home cleaning formulations.
- When used in skincare, it has been seen to treat skin complaints such as acne, dry skin and inflammation, as well as reducing the appearance of scarring.
- It is also commonly used to improve hair health by eliminating hair odour and adding moisture to the scalp.
Nerolina Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend, combine your Nerolina Oil with Lavender essential oil, Lemon Myrtle, Myrrh, Petitgrain, Sandalwood and Tea Tree essential oils