Lime Distilled Essential Oil is highly valued for its ability to dissolve stress and nervous energy whilst uplifting those who are feeling mentally fatigued.
In addition, when diffused and inhaled or diluted and applied topically, the benefits of Lime Distilled Essential Oil are known to assist in many aspects of life:
- In aromatherapy, Lime Distilled Essential Oil is well-known for its mentally revitalizing abilities.
- With a reputation for giving a boost to those who are feeling exhausted or depressed, the benefits of Lime Distilled Essential Oil are also known to raise your spirits and provide you with new energy.
- When diluted and applied topically, various Lime Distilled Essential Oil benefits have been seen to be effective in treating certain skin complaints. Its toning and astringent qualities makes it valuable for cleansing oily prone skin and because of this, it is known to be one of the best essential oils for acne.
- In addition, the benefits of Lime Distilled Essential Oil are also known to assist with rheumatism, arthritis, poor circulation, and obesity.
- Note: Unlike Cold Pressed Lime Oil, Lime Distilled Essential Oil is not-phototoxic meaning that is can be used topically without causing skin sensitivity when exposed to sunlight.
For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend, Lime Distilled Essential Oil blends well with Citronella Java essential oil, Clary Sage, Lavandin, Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary and Ylang Ylang essential oils. To create a citrusy essential oil blend, you can combine Lime Distilled Essential Oil with Bergamot essential oil, Grapefruit, Lemon and Orange essential oil.