The benefits of Lemon Essential Oil are highly valued when it comes to all thing’s aromatherapy, skincare, natural cleaning and much more! Perhaps this is why it is one of the most popular essential oils.
- Above all, the benefits of Lemon Essential Oil are primarily known to energise and bring clarity to those suffering from brain fog and mental fatigue.
- The astringent properties within Lemon Essential Oil counteracts the production of sebum on the skin, making it one of the best essential oils for acne and oily skin.
- Lemon Essential Oil also works as a natural toner and when diluted and applied to the skin, it has been seen to invigorate dull complexion.
- Other Lemon Essential Oil benefits are well-known in haircare; the properties within Lemon Oil work together to lift dead skin cells which in turn, has been seen to assist with treating dandruff and greasy hair.
- Plus, its natural antiseptic abilities makes it one of the best essential oils for cold sores, cuts, wounds and painful insect bites.
- Not only that, from an aromatherapy perspective the benefits of Lemon Essential Oil are known to soothe and relieve headaches and migraines, boost mental alertness, and clear the mind to improve decision making.
Not to mention, Lemon Essential Oil blends well with Basil Essential Oil, Carrot Seed, Cedarwood, Fennel, Frankincense, Lavandin, Palmarosa, Petitgrain and Rosemary essential oils. To create an invigorating, refreshing and uplifting essential oil blend, combine Lemon Essential Oil with Bergamot essential oil, Eucalyptus, Lime and Spearmint essential oils. You can also read our Lemon Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Lemon Essential Oil.