Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil is well-liked for its warm and refreshingly sweet lemon-like aroma. Not to mention, because of the many benefits of Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil, it is known to be a rather popular essential oil for aromatherapy, cleaning and much more!
- Traditionally, the benefits of Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil were known to ease chest congestion via inhalation or topical application.
- It has since been discovered that the potent antibacterial and antifungal properties within Lemon Myrtle Oil makes it one of the best essential oils for cleaning; in fact, it has been seen to be more effective than Tea Tree Oil.
- In aromatherapy, the cheerful and revitalising essence of Lemon Myrtle Oil has been seen to act as a natural antidepressant, bringing peace of mind to those feeling overwhelmed.
- These aromatic benefits of Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil are also known to help concentrate and focus the mind.
- When applied topically, the antimicrobial, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties within Lemon Myrtle Oil work together to help ease muscle pain and inflammation.
- Not to mention, because of its subtly sweet, warm, and deeply refreshing aroma, Lemon Myrtle Oil is highly valued in high end perfumery.
For those wanting to create their very own essential oil blend, Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil blends well with Cypress essential oil, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Tea Tree and most citrus essential oils. You can also read our Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil.