The benefits of Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil are incredibly versatile, from both a therapeutic and household perspective.
- The benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oil are well-known when it comes to treating minor burns, blisters, cuts, minor wounds, and skin infections.
- It has also been said that various Eucalyptus Essential Oil benefits can help ease muscle and joint pain as well as symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and nerve pain.
- Eucalyptus Radiata Oil has a stimulating effect and because of this, Eucalyptus Essential Oil is often used as a natural remedy for poor circulation.
- From a therapeutic perspective, this stimulating effect of Eucalyptus Essential Oil has also been known to ease headaches and lessen allergy symptoms whilst strengthening the immune system against colds, flus, measles, and chicken pox.
- The benefits of Eucalyptus Oil are also well-known when it comes to the home; it is commonly used in natural shower, floor and toilet cleaners, disinfectants, and carpet stain removers.
- And of course, certain Eucalyptus Oil uses are incredibly effective at repelling insects, in fact, Eucalyptus Essential Oil is a common ingredient in most natural insect repellent recipes.
AWO’s 100% pure Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. For those wanting to create an energising and motivating essential oil blend, combine your Eucalyptus Radiata Oil with Lemon essential oil, Lemongrass or Tea Tree essential oil. In addition, Eucalyptus Oil blends well with Cedarwood essential oil, Lemon Myrtle, Lemon Tea Tree and Pine Scotch essential oil. Read our Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Eucalyptus Essential Oil.