Cedarwood Oil carries an aroma much like that of Sandalwood Essential Oil, consisting of a woody, warm, rather balsamic scent, with a sweet, honeyed note. On top of its pleasant aroma, Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil is commonly known to help those who are feeling lethargic or anxious or are lacking concentration.
Cedarwood Essential Oil benefits may be an effective treatment for the following:
- Moderate acne, fungal infections, dermatitis, eczema, greasy skin, dandruff, plus hair loss, hair strengthening and hair growth.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil is prized for its wide range of therapeutic properties, including anti-fungal, antiseptic, astringent, and general body balance.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil can also be great for those who suffer from rheumatism or arthritis, urinary infection, cystitis, or fluid retention.
- It’s intense woody, earthy aroma can help sustain and ground you in times of sudden change or crisis. In saying this, it may also help to relieve tension and stress, fight respiratory conditions and assist with circulation.
- In addition, the versatile nature of Cedarwood Essential Oil makes it particularly useful in skin and hair care formulations.
Many also use Cedarwood Essential Oil for sleep; It is known to be a fantastic essential oil for sleep, particularly when combined with Lavender and Frankincense essential oils. Cedarwood Essential Oil also blends well with Patchouli essential oil, Sandalwood or Ylang Ylang essential oil. For those wanting to create an uplifting and detoxifying essential oil blend, you can also combine Cedarwood Oil with Cypress essential oil, Nerolina and Rosemary essential oils. Read our Cedarwood Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil.
Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil Safety
- Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated and powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Cedarwood Atlas Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.