The benefits of Mandarin Essential Oil are well-known, particularly when it comes to skincare.
- When diluted and applied topically, Mandarin Essential Oil has been seen to be beneficial for clogged, oily and acne prone skin, as well as mature and dry skin types. In fact, it is known to be one of the best essential oils for the skin. It is also great for softening and smoothing if your skin is beginning to age.
- Various Mandarin Essential Oil benefits can be received through aromatherapy. When diffused it has been seen to calm nerves and ease sadness.
- The properties within Mandarin Oil also makes it great for those experiencing circulatory issues.
- When applied topically as a massage oil, Mandarin Oil has also been seen to have an antispasmodic effect.
- Not to mention, because of its well-liked aroma, Mandarin Oil is also commonly used in soap and candle making.
For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend, Mandarin Essential Oil blends well with Cinnamon essential oil, Clary Sage, Cypress and Peppermint essential oils. To create a soothing essential oil blend that will relax the mind, combine your Mandarin Essential Oil with Bergamot, Frankincense, Lavender, Sandalwood or Ylang Ylang essential oils.